Virtual Mom's Support Circle 2021
Time & Location
About the Event
2020 is finally behind us! 2021 is here!
But let's face it... that doesn't lessen the crazy that we are still living through as parents these days.
So what are we going to do about it? We are going to lift each other, offer support and also be willing to ACCEPT support from others. By doing so, we are prioritizing our self care, ensuring not only that we have enough to pour from our cup, but that we genuinely FEEL ENOUGH.
To quote my favorite author Glennon Doyle: "You are not required to set yourself on fire to keep others warm"
Grab a glass of wine, a sweet snack or a cup of tea! Every OTHER week, we will meet virtually through zoom for a completely free mom's support circle.
* Everyone will have the opportunity to speak, however there is no requirement to share.
* We will share both our concerns and our wins.
* We will not bitch and moan, but venting is encouraged.
* We will encourage vulnerability because where there are fears and tears, there is also courage and bravery.
* Each meeting I will also have an a self care related offering. A dharma talk so to speak, meant to promote relief and mindfulness this difficult time where so much is uknown.
Thursday Jan 7th
Thursday Jan 21th
Thursday Feb 4th
Thursday Feb 18th
March dates to be announced. Register to confirm your spot. You will receive the zoom meeting invite via email.
A bit about me:
I'm Sam. I live in New Jersey. I have two very small kids. I am a yoga instructor and a Self Care Coach. I am also the host of new YouTube show and podcast called Self Care Is My Job - where we discuss ways to prioritize different forms of self care to promote physical and mental health as a path to alignment and fulfillment in life. https://www.alignedheart.net/podcast
My goal is help moms prioritize their self care and use it as a tool box to cultivate self love and build more fulfilled lives. The truth is that things are never going to be in perfect balance. Its all about noticing what's going on in mind and body (yoga helps), and taking those cues as to what you need that week, that day or that hour. Self care isn't about making time for pedicures and bubble baths; it's the path by which we can feel enough as we are right now. And once we fully embody and believe we are enough NOW, sky's the limit girl!